Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Quirky

QuiRkY

A month ago I asked Harvey, "So I keep saying that so-and-so is so quirky! Or what's-his-name has some real quirks. What kind of quirks do I have?" Neither one of us could come up with anything specific, plus we were both half asleep anyway. 

Last Sunday we had someone visiting our home. We'd had some interesting moments with a function we'd attended the day before, so I was describing our experiences, and I mentioned that that particular family was decidedly quirky.

Sunday night, while laying in bed, (again, half-asleep . . . why do these odd conversations always come up when we're close to incoherent?!) I told Harvey I figured out what one of my quirks was. He said, "Oh yeah? What?"

I said, "My quirk is that I think everyone else is quirky." 


1 comment:

  1. I don't think you or Harvey are quirky, just awesome! Maybe your boys are quirky...I'd buy that :). Also, your chicken post is hilarious!! Only on Bainbridge Island!!

    ReplyDelete